Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm sorry peeps!

I should be updating this thing more often. Wait, a minute, wait just a minute...November is rapidly approaching - my new month's resolution will be to blog every day!! Woo-Ha!

So anyway, I had an awesome weekend. On Saturday, KayCee was invited to participate in a celeb bowlathon that would raise money for families affected by Spinal Muscular Atrophy. She asked me to come with, so I played Turtle to her Vinnie Chase and we had a blast. Not only did it help a good cause, but I got to hang out with two of my favorite actors! The little boy from Picket Fences and Millie from Freaks & Geeks, undeniably the best show ever!





After the bowlathon, I knew it was time to work on my Ghostbusters costume. It looked great, but it needed either a fanny pack or an ostenatious belt that would seal the deal of amazingness. I headed to Target, in costume, obviously, and began searching. I asked three different Target employees where I could find a fanny pack and they all pointed me to the handbag department. I'm like, no, it's not trendy. Like a fanny pack, that goes around your waist and you can put stuff in it? But no dice. Luckily, the belts were right near the handbags and I found an awesome one on clearance for $2.14! While I was perusing the belts, this man pulled a Victor Wilson and was all, "Excuse me, can I ask you a question?" Uh, yeah sure. "Do you know where I can find cop sunglasses that are tinted?" Well, no, but you're in the sunglasses section, so there's a start. And then two minutes later. "Can I ask you another question?" Sure. "Do you know where I could find dry ice?" Um, you know, I don't work here. "Oh well, I know, but I thought you'd know." Okay, bye dude.

So then I met up with Gab and her bf and we went to Toi for some Thai food. And for two jugs of sake. After that it was off to a house party on McCadden. It was kind of like college, but everyone's costumes were awesome because, let's face it, we're in Hollywood and peeps are muy creative out here. It was a great party, but I did have to remove my Proton Pack halfway through because it was getting in everyone's way. The night ended with a trip to the McDonalds drive-thru. I got a Big Mac (ew!), but I firmly believe that it helped allieve the severity of Sunday's hangover. And now I'm at work. The week's off to a good start, however, because Heidi just gave me Adventures of the Gummi Bears on DVD! Challah!

3 Comments:

Blogger 艾丰 said...

jianbin1130
louis vuitton bags on sale
longchamp outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
canada goose sale
calvin klein,calvin klein outlet online,calvin klein wholesale,calvin klein shoes,calvin klein underwear,calvin klein coats,calvin klein handbags
michael kors outlet sale
tory burch handbags
prada handbags
puma shoes
michael kors handbags wholesale
fitflop outlet
canada goose sale
michael kors online outlet
wedding dresses
michael kors handbags
uggs on sale
ugg clearance
tods shoes
bottega veneta outlet online
uggs outlet
links of london uk
replica watches
nike shoes
arizona cardinals
mont blanc
lululemon outlet store
miami dolphins
basketball shoes
cleveland cavaliers
michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
michael kors outlet online

10:14 PM

 
Blogger John said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
north face outlet
coach factory outlet
kobe bryant shoes
coach outlet online
kd shoes
concords 11
prada uk
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
timberland boots
polo ralph lauren
tiffany and co
abercrombie fitch
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
montblanc
michael kors outlet online
abercrombie
louis vuitton
uggs for men
uggs clearance
ugg boots
p90x workouts
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
lebron james shoes
ray ban outlet
20151210yuanyuan

11:35 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

nfl jerseys, vans shoes, abercrombie and fitch, hollister, beats by dre, jimmy choo shoes, asics running shoes, baseball bats, ralph lauren, reebok shoes, converse outlet, timberland boots, lululemon, instyler, nike air max, hollister, chi flat iron, nike huarache, louboutin, hollister, mcm handbags, new balance, nike roshe, longchamp, iphone cases, giuseppe zanotti, gucci, bottega veneta, babyliss, ferragamo shoes, mac cosmetics, mont blanc, nike air max, converse, herve leger, wedding dresses, oakley, ray ban, vans, nike trainers, celine handbags, soccer shoes, insanity workout, north face outlet, north face outlet, birkin bag, p90x workout, valentino shoes, soccer jerseys, ghd

7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home